Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lobstermen, Banjo Players, Seamen - Oh My!

I am headed to a four day retreat with two of my dearest friends - J9 and BFF - to a little island in Maine. Normally where the three of us go, trouble follows. Here are some early predictions:

1. I will make out with a man that has an anchor tattoo and owns a lobster boat
2. I will make out with a bearded banjo player that smells of Old Spice and Captain Morgan
3. I will foolishly fall in the mud while trying to dance like a hippi during an outdoor music fest
4. I will drink a lot of Natty lights and potentially skinny dip in the Penobscot bay

Wish me luck.

And on a side note, SMB and I messaged back and forth last night. I did not attend his barbeque - and he's off to Florida for the next three weeks. But he told me he can't lie, he's been missing my smile. I told him I've missed him too.

No comments: