Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lil Monsta....is back!

And better than ever. Before I explain, let me first catch you all up on my new life. Currently I am sitting in my office off the coast of Maine, happily finishing a freelance article and waiting for Lobsterman to return home with some lobsters before we visit my parents tomorrow. Ah yes. I live in a state of bliss. Mostly. There are the occasional freak outs that remind me that I do not have immediate access to a) Starbucks, b) Bars, c) Shoe stores, d) Nail salons, e) Forever21. What the fuck?! But materialism aside, I am happy. Happy as a clam. Moving to be with the man I love was a good decision, the right decision. But in the meantime, lots of funny things have transpired. You all remember BFF, right? She and her boyfriend were the ones that introduced me and Lobsterman. She recently moved out here and we were all happily living under one roof. Until they broke up. Wanna know the best part? Not only did the d-bag dump my woman, he has a new woman already. And she's the slamhog of the island. And he's a bastard. So guess what? We've got a new little monsta on our hands. She will be taking over this blog to share her romps, ridicules and of course, rants, about her newly single life. Let the adventures begin...!

1 comment:

A said...

Let's get this straight...I dumped him!