Monday, October 19, 2009

Joy Ride


Tooth’s birthday was last week and we went across the thoroughfare to the island across the way. I climbed into a boat and MonkeyBoy sat next to me…lucky me (Wawawa). He works at one of the restaurants on the island and recently has been linked to “the other woman”. I did warn him that I might grab onto him if I was scared, but I didn’t say it in a flirty way!

We went to a bar and drank and danced around the Jukebox. But just when a Stern man was going to buy me a drink, everyone decided it was time to go home!

During the truck ride on the way back to our boats, I was sitting with Tooth and I may have gotten handsy, hey it was his birthday! Then on the boat ride back MonkeyBoy planted himself next to me again. He rubbed my back and I tried not to embarrass him. We docked safely and were chatting and then suddenly BFF and Lobsterman disappeared. All alone with Tooth, MonkeyBoy, and Y-Knot…we piled into Tooth’s car, me on MonkeyBoy’s lap with a rifle between my legs. Tooth is notoriously known for his speed demon ways. We drove on someone’s property and then calmly made it down my road. We were right in front of my house when, Tooth made a sharp turn and we were speeding on our way.

I looked over at Y-Knot and mouthed, “help me” because MonkeyBoy was getting too close for comfort. The next day I yelled at him for not getting my signals!

So the joy ride ended with Tooth drove through a field and got stuck in the mud. Y-Knot left to get help while we called everyone we knew with a large truck. We decided to abandon truck and head up the road. MonkeyBoy tried to impress me with his knowledge of Zodiac signs, while I informed him of my recent break-up. He followed me around like a puppy, but after help arrived I ran home. BFF was confused when she woke up and found all my mud-laden clothes in the bathroom.

No comments: