Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shot Through the Heart

I went to a filming of Inside the Actors Studio last week and saw Bon Jovi. My friend, Alton attends The Actor’s Studio and he gets free tickets to the show. The only catch is he gets to sit in the front rows, but his guests sit in the balcony.

I had the perfect seat and then was asked to move, so I sat in an available seat in between a lady and a young man. I got comfortable and started a conversation with the dude to my right and it turned out that he knew Alton. We talked nonstop for an hour about everything. I forgot how nice it was to converse with an appealing man. We were really hitting it off and then he told me he was moving to Denver later in the week. Just when the heavens were opening up! It was not like I was planning our future together or anything, but I deserve to have some fun!

After the show I thought Denver and I were going to hit the bars, but Alton crotch blocked me unknowingly. Bah, I’ll just keep livin’ on a prayer.

No comments: