Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweaty Man.

Well. This is it. My apartment is empty, I'm saying my good-byes and I'm up and moving to Maine. Last night I was sitting on a friend's couch and we were talking about what a whirlwind year it has been. A lot of my friends seem to be moving on with new adventures: grad school, career moves, following a Lobsterman up North. The usual.

I can honestly say that right now in my life I have never been happier. I have a new perspective on true friends, following your heart and taking risks. I'm glad I can look back at this blog when things were not always so good, when I was a bit out of control and before I knew what love really was. I've definitely changed as a person and I think that most people would agree that Lobsterman has brought out the best in me.

At least that's what I think.

He just called me to let me know all of my things are safely in his apartment, awaiting my arrival.

I am going to be launching a new blog and I'll be sure to post the new url here -- I hope you'll all follow me not just for my monstrous adventures, but to hear about how the hell I'm gonna handle going from the Big Apple to a little island.

xo
A Lil Monsta

1 comment:

LowerEatSide said...

congrats... so excited for you. and can't wait to read about your new life. i have an announcement of my own... maybe tonight over drinks i'll share.