Thursday, October 15, 2009

Walk of Shame? No...Disappointment.

So after my night with Y-Knot I could not stop thinking about his man parts! The ex did not size up! So it was a happy little big distraction that kept me going during this sad point in my life. So a week after our little adventure, Clay and Y-Knot came over for dinner. After our lobster and good conversation, BFF and Lobsterman headed upstairs. I had a plan in mind and was excited to act on it. Later Lobsterman came down to shower and Clay decided to leave. If only Lobsterman would go upstairs so I could be alone with Y-Knot! But moments later Y-Knot got up to leave, I was prepared with a speech that went something along the lines of:

Y-Knot ever since last week I cannot stop thinking about your junk. I would really like to have sex with you, but I totally understand if you don’t think this is a good idea and I will respect whatever choice you make.

But I wasn’t going to say it with Lobsterman in the other room! Y-Knot gave me a long hug good-bye and I mean l o n g. He rubbed my back and whispered, “Stay strong” in my ear. God, how could I stay strong now? I was weak in the knees (err weak somewhere). He walked out the door and moments later Lobsterman went upstairs. Bastard.

So I went to my computer and talked to Clay via FB chat and told him about my foiled plan. He jokingly told me to walk over to Y-Knot’s house, so I put on some lacey undergarments, fixed my hair, put a condom in my pocket, and went for a walk.

I knocked on his door, but sadly no one answered. I walked back in the cold, but something in my pocket was burning a hole.

No comments: