Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crazies.

I can't believe you people actually thought I'd get engaged. The nerve! I haven't even been able to introduce him as a "boyfriend" yet and the idea of him dropping the L-bomb is giving me agita. Don't get me wrong - I am a smitten kitten - but I am still, STILL trying to ease on down the road here.

For those of you who have been asking - Lobsterman's new job is assisting a printmaker. He's going to be traveling all over the country to do printwork for artists. It's an amazing gig - I am proud. Maybe I'll get some free art out of this.

PLUS, that means he won't be around all the time. In fact, he's probably in Philly all of next week. It's probably for the best that he'll be out and about a lot over the next month while he continues to shack up with me. I'll be super stressed at work and now he won't have to deal with my ornery 'tudes.

No comments: