Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Adios 08.

Hola 09.

Let's reflect on the top ten list - the best of the best if you will - of Little Monster antics of the past year:

#10 - Receiving a bouquet of roses at work from Penthouse Greg and then never talking to him again.

#9 - Making out with the Juggler on the bar at the Beer Garden.

#8 - Shagging a Fake Brit. And shagging him rotten.

#7 - Using the Ex's blockbuster card - and getting busted.

#6 - Meeting SMB at a party after climbing into a construction site - and therefore still managing to bring home a guy whilst covered in dirt. Skillsssss!

#5 - Making out with a fellow relationships and sex blogger.

#4 - Checking off two "before I die" items - hooking up with a guy with tattoos and a guy with pierced nipples. I preferred the first.

#3 - Guessing that I'd meet a lobsterman with an anchor tattoo - and getting way more than I could have bargained for.

#2 - Using a "fiddle in his orchestra" metaphor in an SMB post. God I'm good.

#1 - Falling head over heels in love with Lobsterman - and getting to hash it out with all of you.

Thanks for everything dear readers. Hopefully I'll have lots of fun stories to post in 2009.

And if I missed a mention of any favorite posts - please comment below!

No comments: