...he gets stopped by police for visibly wearing a blade.
Yes. I can't make this up.
Apparently Lobsterman had a KNIFE on him last night - I swear, I mean, deer don't live in these parts - so when I was blabbering away about my day at work when we got off the subway, I was shocked to see he was not by my side. When I swung around I saw him being escorted by a police officer to the side of a building.
They took the knife from him and just gave him a slap on the wrist. They laughed when they saw his photo i.d. and realized things are different where he's from in the sticks. I didn't even know he had it on him - let alone in the open for someone to see. Maybe my subtle winks helped the cause as well.
I will seriously be able to write a comic novel about my liaisons with this man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment