Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Time.

Helllllp. For realz. I am in desperate need of it. I HAVE NOT BOUGHT A SINGLE THING FOR LOBSTERMAN YET!!! And you know he's going to blow me away with something homemade, perhaps a sculpture of my naked body. Who knows!!! Here are some items I was thinking about getting him - please tell me what ideas are best, if I should buy a selection of the below, etc. I am serious - I need to make a move on this, fast!

1. A wok - he has wanted one for awhile
2. A nice set of knives - for his kitchen skills
3. A new pair of vans - the ones he wears in the city has holes in them
4. A tie that I sewed myself - I have never sewn a tie but I would like to attempt to make him a plaid one
5. A short story written by yours truly - but I'm having trouble getting inspired
6. Panties that he'd want to see me in - what?!
7. A cool flask I saw with an eagle on it - he wants an eagle tattoo next

Okay. Tell me what to get. ASAP. If I choose one of your responses as the actual gift, you WILL receive a gift in the mail.

6 comments:

Andy said...

I'm all for cooking and i know you said he likes to cook... so i think you should get the wok and/or knives.
Henkels and Wustof knives are awesome, but the sets are a little pricey. you can get him a couple different ones or something, you don't have to get a whole set. Williams-Sonoma has a lot of stuff, so check their site out. Also try finerkitchens.com or chefscatalog.com for some stuff.

I think if you get him stuff to cook with, he'll want to use it to make you something good... so it's a win-win situation.

Andy said...

or, if you want to get him some new kicks... sailor jerry has some good ones. definitely check them out.

www.sailorjerry.com

Anonymous said...

he totally stole my ideas.

LowerEatSide said...

I like the knives idea. I think I thought about getting Kris knives one year, but they are pretty pricey for a set. Though, they'll last you a lifetime and result in many yummy meals.

Now can we play this game for me? I've officially been through 3 Xmases and 3 Bdays (which are only 2 weeks apart), and I've set the bar pretty high. Now I'm completely out of original ideas.

A said...

I think you should get him a wok (IKEA has a cheap one...hehe).

Also you should make him something with your hands because I know for sure he has something up his sleeves. You should make him a tie and an apron if time permits! Maybe a plaid apron? Island boys love gifts that come from the heart!

Eileen said...

I am going undies because no one else had the balls too... Also I am a size small- should I be the winner. I am sure that was a given as I lack a butt.