It's a new year. Scary how time flies. I had a fabulous time with Lobsterman in Maine. Everyone has been DYING to know what he got me for Christmas - and it's seriously the most thoughtful gift I have ever received. He built me a table for my living room, a custom piece. When he was drunk on New Year's he told me it's "the piece that will start his career" since he wants to pursue making furniture for a living and get his own woodshop going. (Oh hi. He's my dream man. No big deal.) Anyways, I inspired his first piece and if the asshole ever dumps me and becomes famous I am selling that shit on ebay.
He loved his gift too. It was so very nice to kiss him at midnight and close my eyes and think about how lucky I am that such a bad little monster found such a fab fellow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha! he likes to play with wood!
couldn't resist.
i like to play with wood too
zing!
It's like Aidan and the leather chair!
well played, lobsterwoman
Post a Comment