
My attempted one night stand SMB has gone terribly awry. It appears he likes me. I was under the impression that NYC boys only want one thing - so why do I keep finding the guys that want to date?!
Text from SMB last night:
7:04 Did you ever get home alright?
me
7:07 Way to ask four days later. Yes, I'm alive. I liked your hood.
SMB
7:23 Why thank you. I woke up Monday morning and found a guy sticking his hand in my window trying to steal my lap top. I stopped him though. Other than that it's a lovely neighborhood.
me
7:30 Oh. My. God. Lock your windows.
Okay. And then there was a large lull. But a few hours later - this text popped up.
SMB
11:10 Dinner and wine on Friday?
I did not respond. Still haven't. Probably because I don't know HOW TO RESPOND. I thought we were hook up pals. I thought we had an understanding. I thought guys were good at this. I'm not sure what to do.
2 comments:
he told you that you have a first class ass. i like that. and he certainly gets points for effort. i say quit overthinking and go for it.
Post a Comment