Just got an email from Greg #1. I have not heard from since our third date. Oh that's not true. It was two weeks since I had heard from him until this past weekend when I received a text that read "How was Kanye?" I wanted to respond with, "I saw Jay-Z you ass" but instead I just ignored him.
So here's the email:
Subject: MIA
Hey sorry I have been MIA. I’m sorry I missed you guys. I was hanging out with some friends from Scranton I hadn’t seen in quite some time. They just moved to the area. Then one of them was too drunk to drive back so I followed the others while driving her car back to their place and dropped it off and then went home to bed. I had to wake up early the next day.
How was Kanye though? You never told me.
My response:
Subject: Re: MIA
You're an idiot. Kanye is this Friday. You clearly don't listen to me when I talk. You're too busy thinking about my small heaving breasts.
Okay so I didn't actually write that. I just decided not to respond. He's off the list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA
you need to get rid of one of the gregs cause i keep getting confused.
Post a Comment