Friday, May 16, 2008

Meat Market.


I've decided that every Friday I am going to post a photo of a guy that I want to bang. Or date. Or marry. First up is Shia LaBeouf. I don't know what my deal is with him and his cute jew curls - but I'd do him in a hot second. Anyone else?

4 comments:

J9 said...

ugh i soooo would...but then again i haven't really set the standards bar high these days...

i think my obsession with him goes back to the days of Even Stevens..I loved that show

LowerEatSide said...

I love, love, love him. This may be because I love, love, LOVE Indiana Jones and am one of the dorkiest people you know, but that's besides the point.

Anonymous said...

wtf is he eating?

Eileen said...

obsessed goes w/o saying as I secretly want to end up with a jew