Monday, May 19, 2008

Tequila Weekend.

The theme of my past weekend has been tequila. Friday night I enjoyed a lovely Mexican meal with some friends - and then headed to a Columbia party. It was a fairly uneventful night where I ended up playing "Never Have I Ever..." which is quite possibly the worst game on earth. I didn't want to know anything sexual about 90% of the people in the room. Why can't people just say things like "Never have I ever eaten a ham sandwich". It always has to be about who has or hasn't shaved someone.

Then Saturday night I decided to make plans with around 88 different people, which never goes right. I was stuck underground for about an hour waiting for a train and when I finally decided to give up on the subway, I exited into a monsoon and couldn't get a cab. Luckily one of my friends was about a block away from me so we ended up meeting some friends at a bar. The moment I got to the bar, I ordered two tequila shots and two bud lights. Well, that lifted my spirits. That also lifted my gutsyness to a whole new level - and I texted Super Mario Brother. He was in the area. How perfect.

Sidenote: I have a little crush on someone that also was at the bar Saturday night. Who happens to be pals with Greg #1. So nothing can ever happen out of courtesy. However, he did randomly shout out "Stop trying to make out with me" to me and our friends while I was talking to someone - so I think he is clearly trying to run from his feelings. He may have also asked me to go to the corner of the bar with him, but I did not.

Back to Super Mar, we met up. I went back to Brooklyn with him. We had a good time. He had a cute apartment with lots of cute things in it like vintage cameras and retro furniture. So that was nice. I pretty much peaced out of there the next morning so I could grab brunch with my friends and I made no mention of seeing him again.

Super Mario says a lot of nice/funny things. Some examples:

"You have a first class ass."

"You are beautiful. I'm lucky!"

"I like how you shake your head a little when you talk."

"Slow down Shakespeare."

I think he might like me a little. I may or may not like him a little. Too early to tell. But he is a first class kisser.

1 comment:

A said...

man I go to Maine for a few days and this is what I miss!