Welcome to A Little Monster. The title of this blog came from a comment that was made while rehashing my recent sexcapades over a brick oven pizza. While blowing my nose and sounding quite horrendous, my friend called me a "little monster" to which I responded, "...in the sack!" And thus this blog came to be. I am a newly single (more on that at another time) lady that felt the need to chronicle my adventures on a blog, since frankly, many of my friends were having trouble keeping track.
Here is a little background on the men currently in/on their way out of my life:
Greg #1: Met at a bar in my hometown. Have gone on three dates. Not a great kisser. Orders corn flakes with banana at diners. Started ignoring me after our third date and sent a text that read "how was kanye?" over the weekend. Kanye has yet to happen - so Greg's off the list.
Last Night Greg/ Penthouse Greg/ Greg #2: Met at a friend's party at R Bar. Was immediately smitten with me. I accidentally booty called him last Thursday and wound up in a great penthouse apartment. That made me like him a little bit more. After watching the Bachelor and ordering food with him last Monday, I thought things were going to be okay. But when a bouquet of gerber daisies (not red roses with babys breath) arrived at my office, I decided to cut it off.
Blog boy: A one night hook up. This guy writes a very popular sex and dating blog for a magazine. He was an excellent kisser but is clearly emotionally retarded. We will only speak of him again if he posts about me (fingers crossed!)
Super Mario Brother: Last Saturday I took a boy home from a party. Bad things happened on my couch. He has actually followed up with phone calls and texts. I'm half disappointed that it wasn't a proper one night stand and half pleased that there is a chance for a second romp.
Am I forgetting someone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
blog boy better not be spencer pratt.
Post a Comment