Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Little Update.

Lobsterman finally called me around 10 p.m. the other night. We had a long conversation and that long conversation turned into another one last night.

Basically he still loves me, but he has lost some trust in me. But I'm pretty certain that I can gain it back.

Dudes. Long distance is flippin' hard. I had no idea! Apparently you CAN'T drunk dial your bf in a blacked out state and tell him that you think there's a strange man wandering around your apartment. (I was seeing things. That's what a nearsighted vision and 8 shots will get you). Especially when they can't do anything about it when you pass out in your bed and ignore two hours worth of phone calls.

And that's just ONE thing that went down on Monday night.

I am a monster of a gf. That's for sure.

But on the BRIGHT side, he will be back in my arms next week for a short visit. We will have lots to discuss then.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

please download "lazyeye" by the silversun pickups

L said...

oh geez.