Things did NOT go as planned for my big Maine birthday weekend. I arrived to Portland in record time with J9 and could barely sleep because I was so excited to see Lobsterman and be on the island. But things never go according to plan. Around 6 a.m. when I just woke up, he called to tell me he had a stomach virus like no other. It had been going around but I assumed he was invincible and would not get it. Oh but he got it. BAD.
As soon as I arrived I got my rental car stuck on some ice. I thought it was smart to tell J9 to put the car in neutral as I pushed. Well down I went, my chin hit the car on my way down and knocked off the license plate. Surprisingly, I have not bruised. My knees and elbows are another story however.
After that charade, I didn't get to see Lobsterman at all during the day Saturday - and he didn't even make it to my party on Saturday night. I spent all day and night going back and forth between doing things with friends and visiting him on the couch. He felt horrible about it, even though there was nothing he could do. He had made a great 5 tier chocolate and vanilla layered cake for the party - but I had to watch him throw it away for fear that it might render someone seriously ill.
He felt better by Sunday and we lounged around watching movies and sipping tea. Monday morning we were off to Portland and were able to FINALLY kiss. At that point, I didn't care if I got sick. I just needed to cuddle my man!
And now I'm back. My love bubble has burst. And I have no idea when I'll see him again! I did not get my fill dammit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
some is better than none.
easy for you to say man who lives near his gf.
lol, so you'd rather not see him at all?
where is the man meat??
Post a Comment