I'm not even sure what to write. It's amazing how things can change drastically in just one night.
Without going too much into this story, I got very inebbriated last night. Surprise, surprise. It seems to be how most of the mistakes in my life come about. You'd think I'd learn by now.
Lobsterman* couldn't get a hold of me and when he did, I was too drunk to understand. What followed was a late night phone conversation that I don't remember. When I woke up I had 12 missed calls. All from Lobsterman.
Then as I got to work, Morgan* called to tell me that Lobsterman called her worried. He wanted her to go to Astoria to make sure I was ALIVE. She knows me better than that and assured him I was just passed out.
Today he will not accept my phone calls. One of his texts to me said: "I don't want to talk to you. I can't take this shit anymore. I need time to think"
I fucked up royally. I can't mess around like I'm in college and drink like a sailor. I can't drunk dial my long distance boyfriend and keep him up all night with worry. And I definitely don't think this is something he'll easily get over.
If this is the end of me and Lobsterman ....the thought!... I just don't know what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment