Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just Coffee.

I am in a relationship where I can tell Lobsterman anything and not have to worry. And I do. This morning I got another text from the Ex asking if I'd meet him for coffee. I called Lobsterman and asked his advice. He told me that he can't tell me what to do. He said that maybe he just needs to talk to me - and that I should do what I want to do. "I mean - I obviously don't WANT you to see the scumbag, but I get it if you think you should."

I love this guy.

I texted the Ex back and this weekend I am meeting him for a coffee. I am not afraid or nervous at all. I am madly in love and happy with my current relationship - and I really need to hear what the Ex has to say about it.

Mistake? Good idea? Thoughts?

2 comments: