It was just the other day that I was mentioning to people how The Ex has completely stopped bugging me. No Christmas text. No drunk dial on New Years. I was in seventh heaven.
Until yesterday.
BFFs facebook status had her mentioning time off. I wrote something that said "Come to me and Lobstermans and see us! Now!"
I am not friends with the Ex on facebook nor do I even give him a second thought when I write things about Lobsterman. But about thirty seconds later - I get this email:
subject: the worst luck
I didn’t go on facebook until now and I have the worst timing. I saw your post on BFF's comment. You’re living with him already. How do you do it? I couldn’t get involved with someone that heavily. It’s too soon for me but you’re already making trips all the way up there for him. I guess you just have a lot more luck. Maybe it’s karma or something. You don’t have to reply but I was staying strong for awhile and then I see stuff like this and it still hurts. I don’t want to admit it but it does.
I did not respond.
Then I got this text:
Pretend I didn't send that email. I shouldnt be sending u that stuff. I'm not ur problem anymore. Sorry. I'm sure I'll figure things out eventually.
BULLSHIT! I went under BFF's facebook account to look at photos of him. I haven't done that in MONTHS. I saw someone I don't even have any sentimental feelings towards. Even the photos of him grinding on girls didn't make me grimace. Instead - I got mad.
I wrote back and said:
No more immature emails or texts. Please leave me alone. I am really, really happy.
And I am. He should know that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good. he needs to move on. seriously. move on.
L just for your sanity no more fb mentioning LM and you. Ex a ticking time bomb that is more sensitive then a PMSing 15 yr old.
an is belongs in there.... whopps!
Post a Comment