But I didn't.
I'm not looking for a round of applause here. I'm not the cheatin' type. I didn't always act appropriately in my last relationship. I think the main reason for that was because I wasn't entirely happy in it. I might have been looking for approval elsewhere since I wasn't comfortable with where I stood in the past.
When I was in Florida last week for a business trip, I met a very, VERY handsome man. He has a syndicated newspaper column. He looked just like Denny from Gray's Anatomy. I mean - he was silver foxworthy. He flirted with me. I didn't really flirt back.
The urge just isn't there.
Why for heaven's sake would I fuck up this relationship? Know what happened when I finally got home from work last night? Lobsterman rubbed my feet. Then he rubbed my back. Then he brought me ice cream. I can't complain about that.
If I even THINK about messing this up, then I just don't deserve him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment