Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Is My BF A Slut?

Or, rather, a reformed one? The other night Lobsterman and I decided to toke up. I haven't smoked in a million years but we had rented Pineapple Express so really, why not?

I decided to ask him how many people he's slept with. It's something I feel I should know.

His number is 17.

17?!

That is 10 more than me!!!

Is this slutty? Is this typical for a male in his twenties?

I guess I'm glad he sowed his wild oats but seriously? 17?! Somebody tell me it's normal. Or not.

6 comments:

Andy said...

well... he was in a band.

Eileen said...

HE WAS IN A BAND? Did I miss that? I don't think that's a bad number.

Eileen said...

and didn't you love Pineapple Express?

L said...

he's still in a band. no big deal.

great movie.

Anonymous said...

i think the bigger issue here is that your number is only 7. what kind of a little monster are you anyway?

L said...

yes well if we added up everything else - i'd probably be in the triple digits.

i don't need judgement people!