Sorry for the lack of posts, my Internet was down!
I will make sure to post an extra meaty man for Friday since I am overdue!
Let's see here...
1. I texted Duck in a moment of weakness and he didn't respond. Needed that slap in the face to wake up! No more Duck, I promise!
2. I mailed Ranger a thank you card from my campers and one from myself including my e-mail (you know, so I can send him pics from the trip).
3. I went out for drinks with Bean and hung out with some handsome lads. After flirting with them for a while, one of them informs us that he is engaged. Gross.
4. Had a dream where I was dating Snoop Dog.
5. oh yeah, I really NEED sex. It's been since May 16th people! I have needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment