Last night my sister's bff and I took my sis out for drinks to celebrate her birthday. After several cherry bombs, we brought her to an adult store. After searching the toy section, an employee asked if I needed help. After declining his services I wondered what someone would ask! Then my ears perked up, he moved on to another customer (a couple rather) who discussed the benefits of a product during anal. After purchasing some penis straws for the next bar and some boob pasta for my Italian brother-in-law, we headed out.
At the bar I stopped myself from texting Duck about his police exam. Good call monstah. But I didn't stop myself from texting Bartender and telling him about my penis straw (ahah the jokes are endless). Things went down hill from there. He was telling me that I was all talk and I told him that I would be at his house in 5 minutes. He declined and I told him that I only f*ck men and that he was acting like a little boy.
I feel like I am Jekyll and Hyde with Bartender. Drunk monster thinks he is hilarious and an easy lay. Sober monster looked at her phone this morning and cringed after reading a missed text from him.
So after scrolling through my texts, I guess we are going out Tuesday night. Our last scheduled outing never happened, maybe he'll chicken out again. Or maybe I am all talk?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
youre all talk yo!
ah GI GI GI GI GI
you are a tease with him
Post a Comment