Last night I hung out with Garcia, Silk, and Delish. After Delish received several texts from a suitor, we headed to another town to meet up with him. What a coincidence that Duck lived in the same town and that I texted him asking him about his law enforcement test and that he called moments later. Hmmm. Interesting.
He showed up and we danced and just as we were ordering shots, Garcia informed him that his friend got kicked out of the bar! He left to assess the situation and returned telling me to meet him at a bar across the street. I told him I'd meet him, but I might have lost track of time! I finally headed over and he was just coming back to get me. We did shots, danced to some horrible mixes, and befriended the bouncer.
I saw an old co-worker earlier in the night, when Duck and my friends were outside after last call he spotted me and made me his leaning post. He informed me that he hadn't been laid in two weeks and while Miles and I searched for some tail, Duck said his good byes. He was jealous and I loved it! Miles is a fancy man, Duck...not so much. I brought Miles over to some ladies who were talking to some officers. After talking him up, the girls suggested that Miles and I have sex. He explained that I was once his boss and it would be weird. Thanks Miles. After they escaped, I tried to as well, but he had quite a grasp on me and every time I tried to leave he would pull me closer.
After leaving his clutches I ran to catch up with everyone, I guess Duck is a slow walker. He offered to drive me home...the next morning. We walked ahead of the ladies and made out on the corner. Then I said good bye. Sucker.
He called as we were driving away and invited my friends and I to hang out. No thanks. And then he called again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i had trouble following this!
Post a Comment