Monday, August 30, 2010

Last Friday.

I headed back to SONO which is where I had gone the previous Friday. Bean, Nova, and I decided that we were going to have a wild night.

Bean and Nova are beautiful tiny ladies. I had a feeling that they were going to be oogled all night and I was going to be all by my lonesome. But I guess someone was looking out for this monstah.

The first bar was a bust, so we headed over to a calmer one down the street. We reached the bar and I was about to order a drink when someone approached me. Only I didn't even realize he was talking to me, but his second attempt got my attention. We started talking and ended up chatting for almost 2 hours. Jersey and I ended up exchanging numbers and he asked me what I was doing over the weekend. I told him I was busy- that's the truth ladies! He was actually using his sister's car and had to get it back, but before he left he asked me for a hug. So I gave him a hug and a kiss.

I left to find Bean and Nova at another bar where I had my back blown on by a creeper. As I was escaping, Jersey texted me explaining that he had run into my friends on the way to his car. I found them and he stayed with us for a while and bought us all drinks. We made out at the bar and chatted some more. Bean talked him into driving us to the train station, but she ended up getting him lost. He decided just to drive us home, which was entirely out of his way!

He dropped us off at Bean's house and we ended up staying in the car talking some more and making out. Jersey is a rough kisser. I had to go to the bathroom and we decided that he should just follow me back to the house I was watching.

So I finally listened to BFF and slutted it up. Nothing like a night of wild, drunk, one on one consensual sex with a stranger. I've never felt so alive!

1 comment:

D&D said...

i'm a bad influence and i'm okay with that.