Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spoiled Goods

I went to Maine this past weekend with Delish to see BFF. I was almost tempted to make out with the EX's best bud because wouldn't that just be hilarious? Don't worry BFF talked me out of it.

I got my first speeding ticket and texted some friends about whether or not I should get a court date. Bartender told me that even my boobs can't help me get out of this one! He also asked me out for drinks later in the week. I know readers I shouldn't, but I am going to. He is hilarious and boosts my confidence!

I also texted Duck since he is going to be a police officer soon. He had a delayed response, but called last night to talk. He just got back from combat training. He can now load a gun with one hand....that's pretty sexy. He also asked if I was going to have sex with him. Not sexy.

I have to stop recycling these men. I need some new meat.

2 comments:

D&D said...

new meat indeed.
i wish you never left....

Eileen said...

I like the sounds of Ranger.