So, you know when you're doing something and you know it's a bad idea, but you do it anyway? Yea...
Duck texted me yesterday and I finally responded and ended up inviting him over for a beer. I forgot how much I love hanging out with him, we just crack each other up. We were hanging out for a while and he left to use the loo and when he came back he stood behind me and started kissing me. Meh, not as bad as I remember it. Maybe he's been practicing? Then we went back into our natural flow of conversation. There was a butt grab here and there, but he was tame for the most part. Forgot to mention, I am currently house sitting...so after we let the dog in for the night, Duck leaned me against the door and started kissing me and unhooked my bra (he was faster than you BFF).
He asked about Bear a little and told me that he went to the concert with Bear and Striptender. He had no idea Striptender was a stripper! I guess she doesn't hand out her business card often. Flashback: When Bear was hooking up with Striptender pre Lil Monsta, Bear was the other guy! She had a boyfriend at the time. Duck informed me that history is repeating itself. Bear is the other guy again. Ri-fucking-diculous!
We made our way to the bedroom where I made fun of his slobbery kisses and tried to teach him about the art of kissing. He called me a temptress because he hates talking about himself and he told me a lot of things he's never told anyone before. I asked him to stay the night, but don't worry this little monster kept her pants on.
I woke up smelling of his saliva, he's going to need a few more lessons. He could potentially be my man in uniform...but I think I'll hold out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i have so much to say.
1. doubtful he can unhook faster than me
2. duck seems a fitting name bc he kisses like a quack
3. move along and find a lady
also - waterfowl?
classic and brilliant.
Post a Comment