skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Little Monster
rants, romps and ridicule about being single in manhattan...errrr... new england.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Oh I almost forgot...
I had another lady dream! This time I was making out with a hot co-worker!
What is up with that?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BUY
Eileen EO Jewelry
*all names have been changed on this blog. you don't know me - you wanna know me!
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(126)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(13)
▼
June
(32)
Shame, Shame.
Am I Quackers?
Waterfowl
Oh I almost forgot...
Quack.
Can you take my order?
La manera al corazón de una mujer...
Dream lovah
Do it List- Locations
In the Summertime...
Low Rider
I hope he gets an STD.
World Cup.
Soul Matey
Lesbian Acres
Country Lovin'
Catch of the day
Pretty Little Thing
Ignore.
I'm in love with a Stripper.
Hopeful.
He Quacked.
Zookeeper
I want to be Jesse's girl.
Karma
Duck, Duck, Goose!
Quit it.
Teacher Smeacher.
Return of the To Do List!
5 things Bear taught me.
Wingwoman.
Bearwell.
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(23)
►
2009
(111)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(165)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(22)
Contributors
A
L
No comments:
Post a Comment