Sources inform me that Bear and Striptender are totally doing something, which makes me wonder...
He told me nothing ever happened when I ended it. And I believe him, sort of. But it bothers me more because we both agreed that he shouldn't be in a relationship right now. What is going through this dude's mind? Be by yourself dude!!
All I know is, I'm not responding to any of his texts anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
In my vast and varied experience with strippers, "relationship" does not accurately describe what one is doing with one. Although I guess there was Pretty Woman. Does Bear buy companies and then sell them, have gray hair, accuse you of doing drugs when you're merely flossing, and is he afraid of heights? That might help answer what's going on here.
If he is even engaging in conversation with this striptender, I question his character. I mean come on dude. Are you trying to relive some prepubescent fantasy ala Milk Money? Please! Next, on hotter MEN!
L and I lovvvveed Milk Money!
Milk Money is oscar worthy.
Post a Comment