Last week was a disaster! Accidents with heavy duty staplers, falling down stairs, and Friday evening started off with me locking my keys in my car! I've never had such a week!
So being that my uncle was one of the bartenders at the Lobsterfest, I had free drinks the whole night (which was wonderful considering my wallet was locked in my car).
That being said I got really sloppy, too sloppy considering I was with family most of the night. They lost me at one point because I was off getting some locals free booze.
Side note: The town where the Lobsterfest was held is a little more country than I am used to.
I literally exited a port-a-potty and gracefully joined a circle of men standing nearby and told them that I had just moved to the area. After realizing that they all lived on the same road as my new fake house, my neighbors and I became the best of friends. Most of them lived with their parents, had not completed college, and loved country music. Then I realized that their ages ranged from 19-24. My phone rang and I skidaddled. At least I got to work it for a while.
Then I went back to my relatives house and puked. Success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment