I am ashamed of the actions that occurred last night. Little Monster is not thinking right...AT ALL!
Bear and I have a group of friends that we hang out with, we all worked together a couple of years ago. So, I was getting ready for bed last night when one of those friends, (hmmm let's call him Duck) texted me. He sent a string of texts begging me to get a drink with him, some were horrible attempts at flirting. I denied him many times, not realizing that it was only 10:30 and I really do need to get out more.
So we met and talked about the break up and this past weekend's ridiculous events that took place at my bonfire. Throughout the night Duck asked me about my bed: the size, type of pillow, whether or not I owned a down comforter. He also told me that he was going to go home with me. I know, I know.
He told me how he always had a thing for me when we worked together. So, when a few friends left the bar, he planted a big ole sloppy kiss on me, tongue included of course. I pushed back and told him to simmah down now.
Duck is a great friend, I enjoy his company and we have the same sense of humor. He is a Coast Guard and he is also training to become a policeman. He has had a murky past, but overall is a wonderful human being.
And he is a smart boy, when the night was coming to an end he asked me to drive him to his car which was at another bar in town. On our ride over, he told me everything that he liked about me. After listening to this detailed list, I think he was waiting for me to make one about him.
So I decided a little make out session wouldn't hurt. I'm only human people! He followed me and I took him to a dark parking lot. He was definitely not seeing my bed! Oh the horror, when I realized that he was indeed a horrible kisser! Oh man, after Bear's perfect smooches I forgot that bad kissers even existed! But I was a perfect kisser in Duck's mind! How could I continue to kiss this mistake...well it's hard to stop when the person is telling you how perfect you are and is spewing off compliments (and spit from his wet kisses).
He was basically planning our relationship right there in the car. I told him that I wasn't ready for anything, especially when Bear is a mutual friend and we just ended things. Duck understood, but his response was, "We just won't rub his face in it". Then Duck tells me that he had just found out about Bear and I because Bear had texted him that night. Duck told me that he didn't respond to Bear's text at all, but texted me instead. Then he went on how about how he was going to spoil me and that on Monday night...oy I can't even repeat the words.
Just so you are aware readers, during this conversation I made several attempts to go home. The conversation ended when I told him that no milk, would ever be our milk. But I think he just thought I was being cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i have many "tsk, tsk"s but i will refrain.
Oh I kinda like it!
is it ironic that my word is "deman"
Post a Comment