Well, way to spill the beans House!
It's true folks. I am moving to that little island off the coast of Maine where I met my beloved Lobsterman. I'm going to be there all summer (and I have a job - yay!) and who knows where we'll end up after that.
I cannot tell you how much anxiety and sleepless nights I had making a decision. I told very few friends and talked to my family. I really needed people who have known who I am my whole life - and luckily, they all think I've got a big adventure ahead of me.
As my time starts to wear down on this blog, I think this little monster might be done blogging here too.
I will keep it up until I move - but then I'll be sharing a computer with Lobsterman and we really can't him finding out about this, now can we?
I am working on a new blog so you will all stay updated on my life! Until then - anyone wanna help me pack?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congrats!
Post a Comment