A few monstrous thoughts since really, I've got nothing exciting or slutty to discuss:
1. SMB has been emailing me. I email him back but I consider it to be very strange. They are very casual, we never discuss meeting up and we never will. It's actually a bit annoying now that I think about it.
2. Haven't seen Lobsterman in two weeks or so. Miss him a lot.
3. Spend lots of time doing an MTV Pilates workout video which I am currently obsessed with. Having trouble mastering the c-spine stretch.
4. I am surrounded by engaged people. It is scaring the living crap out of me. Every day my Mother keeps calling me to tell me about people I went to school with that are getting hitched. Not okay really.
5. Ever look at a pregnant woman on the subway and see if she has a ring on? Sometimes if she doesn't I make up elaborate stories in my head that she's either a surrogate, a single cool Mom in a rock band with a hot French bf who doesn't believe that love has to end in marriage, or just a woman with swollen fingers that can't fit anything on them.
6. My sister saw Justin Timberlake and Leo at a club on Saturday night. Apparently Leo is fat and Justin was with a gal that was NOT Miss Biel...
7. Can anal ever feel good for a girl?
8. I wish I had enough money to go to Europe for a month and just bop around. I really need to do that before I get old.
9. Lobsterman writes me a "love note" in an email every morning before he goes to work. Every morning after I read them I can't believe how lucky I am.
K. That's all. Share your own random thoughts below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. now that i have seen pics of SMB i think he is greasy.
3. read about something called piloxing that h. duff does. looks like fun maybe?
4. who's getting married?
5. swollen fingers.
9. hang on i have to go puke from the cuteness.
Post a Comment