It seems like I have a tradition before every interview, I always have a drink served by Bartender the day before. So yesterday after I got my hair and nails did I showed off my new hair to me mum and stayed for a drink. He made me a delicious martini and asked me if I still had his number. I deleted it a while back, so moments later I receive a text from him: Suckie, suckie?
After getting a little tipsy, I headed over to my Doctor appointment. I know, such a healthy choice! So after sitting in the waiting room for an hour, I was informed that the doctor had an intern and he might come in before she did. I crossed my fingers and chanted, please be hot, please be hot! The gods were smiling down on this monster and in walked a beautiful specimen of man. Thank goodness I don't have to get nakie for this specific doc!
He was Indian and later he informed me that he was also Canadian. He had such a sexy accent, which made his questions about constipation tolerable. Thank god I didn't have any toilet troubles to discuss! When he was checking my heartbeat he was having trouble maneuvering around my breasts. After discussing my health for quite a while, my regular doc came in and was a wonderful wingwoman! She was telling him how smart and hardworking I am among other things! Lets just say best doctors visit ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment