Saturday, July 10, 2010

Maidens Blush

Last night I went out for drinks with Bean and Z. While they had 1 simple drink each, I hashed out a ridiculous request to the bartender. He really had no idea what was in my drink so he kindly looked it up and came back a little bashful. See I wanted to have a Maiden's Prayer and all he could find was a Maidens Blush, but he initially thought it said Maiden's Bush! Well, that brought many smiles and laughs across the bar. I informed him that I was open minded, but I don't think I would like to drink a Maiden's bush!

I had a loooong week so I deserved the many shots that followed my Maiden's Prayer and when I have shots I have sneaky fingers. So sadly, I began to text Bartender! His texts were a little too much. I ws informed that I was going to get an education if I was down. I can't even tell you how many exclamation points he uses. I guess he caught on to my distaste of emoticons and has switch to using many exclamation points to get his excitement across! His responses were hilarious, I would write something like: I'm doing shots, you're missing out! And his response would be: Ur makin me so hot I have to get up and take care of something. Thanks!!!!! Man, if I knew shots got him that excited!

His texts got a little too freaky for me, so I ignored them for the rest of the night. I really have no intention of putting his p in my v, but flirting never hurt anyone. It makes me feel alive!

I'm going to a friend's birthday bash tonight, so hopefully I will have some stories for you later!

No comments: