R.I.P.
Bear & Lil Monsta
Valentine's day - Memorial day (how fitting)
So Bear picked me up and we chatted about our weekends and then I told him to pull over. He told me that he feels bad for the way he has been lately. I told him that I didn't feel like he treated me like a girlfriend. I asked him if he was calling me a girlfriend because he wanted to or because he thought I wanted to hear it. I told him that it hasn't felt like it did in the beginning for a while, the excitement has died down. I told him that I don't think he's ready for a relationship and that he needs to spend time on himself and he needs to focus his time on his son. He totally agreed.
He needs to figure out what he wants out of life. He also needs to learn how to take care of himself again before he can care for someone else. He told me that I've been his best friend for the past few months and that he's thankful for all that I have done for him. He wants to hang out still, but I told him I need some time before we do because I still might get handsy with him because of my lack of self control. He respects my choice and we decided that if we fooled around it would definitely confuse things. He told me to keep the ipod I have been borrowing and I can give it back the next time we hang out. It's his collateral.
Not going to lie, this was the best break up I've ever experienced. We both were on the same boat, very relaxed and I got a head massage out of it. He claimed that it was the least that he could do! He was also worried that all my friends are now going to hate him! He was very worried about your reaction Claudia! Keep following him on Twitter girls!
Just received text: Don't judge, but I'm a little emotional driving home. Stopped at rest stop!!
Who knows, maybe he'll be back when he's ready? I won't hold my breath though. All I do know is that this lil monsta is back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm happy with the way things ended. all is right in the world.
your head massage comment made me cough up coffee.
Post a Comment