I haven't seen Bear since we saw Phish 3D on Sunday. He is a big phan!
He bought me tickets for a few shows this summer; I better get me a tye dye skirt and some glow sticks!
Next weekend, we are going to see one of my favorite bands. It will be our first trip to the city together. He told me that he is a nervous traveler, hopefully my presence will calm him down.
C, I mentioned The Passion Propeller to Bear again, he's a little afraid! I'll keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Just tell him to do it for me, a stranger taking an interest in his sex life. That's sure to calm the nerves!
Maybe it would be easier if you were on top and doing the spinning? I mean gravity would be helping you stay on in that case. Just sayin'. Have fun!
Whatever happened to your tye dye dress from high school? I think the Phish concerts would be a perfect venue to whip it out.
Post a Comment