Bear usually texts me constantly, so I was surprised when I didn't receive a single text from him for 24 hours! I didn't text him because I knew he was at a BBQ, where Striptender was a guest. Early this morning I texted him asking him if he was alright, hours later I received the following text: Insert clever pet name, was just soul searching! What about you? Haven't heard from ya.
Really? Soul searching? Maybe, but if you call me your so-called girlfriend I would think you'd have the common courtesy to say good night like you always do!
Later I received another text: Can we get together later and have the "serious relationship" talk? I feel like I've been a dique lately. Kinda have some issues going on with ex wife/son. I want to fill you in and talk to ya.
I wanted to have the talk right away, but Bear is one busy man. I was left with knots in my stomach and hours to kill.
He just texted me and told me to call him when I have a few minutes, so I called...
He is not a phone person and told me that he wanted to talk to me in person later. He informed me that the talk isn't going to be a bad one, but he does feel like he's been a dique (I know! That's how he spells it). I told him I was worried that he tripped and fell into Striptender's vagina. He admitted that she was at the BBQ and that he didn't fall into it, but he enjoyed my joke.
So, I am waiting and I have the worst feeling in my stomach EVER!
P.S. If you didn't notice already, we never flew those kites today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment