Monday, January 18, 2010
An officer and a gentleman.
Tonight I went out with Rink and her girlfriend Laser. En route to the bookstore, I informed them that I would really like to date a man in uniform, particularly a policeman. As we walked into the bookstore Rink spotted an officer and whispered, “There’s your man.” I laughed and started to scan the bargain books section when who approaches me but the Officer! He made a joke referencing The Bookstore episode of Seinfeld and I was hooked. We walked around the bargain section cracking jokes at horrible books and an hour later I got his number! He has the late shift tonight, so I’ve been keeping him company via texts. He is incredibly charming and the fact that he carries cuffs doesn’t hurt either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aahh! so many developments! we need to talk more often! how do i get this to happen to me? haha.
this is AMAZING.
LOVING IT!
Post a Comment