Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The date.

I got there late only to discover he was running late as well. He walked in when I was taking a shot of tequila.

He started the night off by informing me that he was smarter than I was. He really knows how to charm a lady doesn't he? So we played Trivial Pursuit to see who was smarter...I won. Round 2 didn't look promising for him either, so we made the game more interesting. I made a bet that only a Little Monster would make and he lost (what a shame).

He is very feisty. He pulled my hair a few times when I gave him sass (don't worry I didn't mind). I am definitely going to need a safe word with this one. He suggested that it be: waterboarding.

The man sitting next to us at the bar left laughing when Bartender and I were joking about blowies.

Near the end of the date I looked at my phone and he questioned whether I was bored and I just informed him that I was calculating how much time we would have for a proper goodbye. So then he chugged his drink and we headed to my car.

1 comment:

D&D said...

Shut your mouth!!!