As I heated up my car he sat with his hands in his pockets and I made fun of him for not making the first move. He then called me a "woman of the millenium" so I lunged at him.
We had an enjoyable make out session. Man- his tongue is huge (perhaps I will learn about it's other talents at a later date). Oh and his arm muscles, ¡Dios mío! He told me he had to go before things got out of hand, so I drove him to his car and then locked him in. We kissed a little longer, had some laughs, and said goodbye. He dramatically cupped his man parts as he walked to his car and he drove away in his Mustang. I think I might have me a sugar daddy!
As soon as I pulled into my driveway I had a swarm of texts from him followed by a phone call which I didn't answer. Someone wants this lil monsta bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dios mio is right
Post a Comment