Delish and I went to a few bars on Saturday night and I have come to the realization that I am not going to meet anyone “normal” at a bar. After watching a creepy old man grope the woman standing next to us while listening to the band cover a Blink 182 song, I knew it was the final straw.
6 Places to Meet Meat:
- Grocery Store: How about a little roll in the bakery department?
- Library/ bookstore: I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
- Home Depot: Find a handy man that is hopefully a handsy man.
- Concerts: We can make some beautiful music together and by music I mean…
- Sporting Events: Play ball(s)…errr, sorry my mind is elsewhere!
- The Apple Store: Men are natural gadget lovers and I need a gadget of my own!
No comments:
Post a Comment