Thursday, November 12, 2009

A little frustrated

I think I might have to change the title of this blog. I am not living up to the old little monster’s standards here! By this time she already had 4 in the sack.

  1. My town is full of young college boys, daddies, and old geezers. This isn’t NYC.
  2. I am in the process of finding a job, so lack of income prevents me from going to places where I can actually find suitable men.
  3. My circle of friends has dwindled since moving back home. I need a new wingman. Comment if you want to apply for the position.
  4. After the break up I moved back in with my parents. My room is right next-door to Mom and Dads, ergo no sex in my room!

I am never gonna get laid again!

4 comments:

Andy said...

what qualifications does this wingman need?

A said...

Must have wings.

Andy said...

chicken wings?

Anonymous said...

I got you girl!