Monday, November 9, 2009

Fond don't.

I went to a charity event with Rink and her girlfriend Laser. There was an open bar, so obviously I drank a lot. I flirted with one of the staff members who previously that night, caught me checking out my ass in a mirror.

Then I made my way over to The Melting Pot where our extremely tall waiter brought us drinks. When he returned to our table, I had placed a crisp George Washington in front of him and told him if we didn’t guess his height correctly he could keep it. Of course we lost. Then he returned and I had another game waiting, but he told us to give it to our waiter. When our handsome waiter arrived I had placed many nametags near my bust and he had to guess which one was mine. Win again. Rink shamelessly informed him that I was single. So as the night went on the flirting progressed and many laughs were had over fondue.

Did I mention there was also a magician? So of course I thought I would impress the waiter with a magic trick of my own (did I think he was 5?). But when this little monster has polished off a bottle of wine, magic is not her strong point! In the end I left my number for him, which Rink later informed me, was written in my best kindergarten handwriting. Let’s just say I am not expecting a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heart you so much