So Jersey and I have been texting daily ever since our night of drunken passion. He invited me out this weekend, but I'm not sure if I want to go or not. I think he is lonely since he recently moved to my state and works long hours in the city. To be honest I am growing bored of him. His texts are sometimes awkward and overly elaborate. And did I mention that I think he shaves/waxes his body hair. He was a little prickly that night. Man I wish I didn't respond to his texts after. I guess I need to have another-real-one night stand!
On a side note: I did a little drunk texting to Bartender and Duck because I was in heat this weekend and was denied by both of them, they are officially off my radar. Yay. I mean it this time ladies. Trust me.
Last night I dragged Bean to a concert and a dude who was sitting near us chatted us up. Later in the night when Bean was in the ladies room, he sat next to me and gave me his number. He grew up in England, sadly no accent (Bean gave him the third degree). I couldn't hear his name all I know is that it sort of sounded like Jasper. Hmmm, to be honest he's probably not getting a call. And to be honest, he probably would have if he had an accent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
agreed. accents make the difference.
I wonder if boys are actually aware they need to be good texters to get any. We should send out a memo.
UPDATE!
Post a Comment