So I got a lot more than a hot makeout sess.
We got to the bar and talked about our weeks. We enjoyed people watching and made fun of all the middle aged men wearing pastel shorts. He even asked me about my life goals, which was pretty adorable.
After a couple of drinks, we went to the bar next door and saw Bean's new man (Driver). Since we've only seen him once we weren't sure if we should say hi or not. After I finished my last drink, I ran to the loo and when I returned Jersey was sitting with Driver and his friends. We chatted with them for a while and then headed to my car.
As I drove Jersey home, he made an elaborate plan to sneak me into his house. Instead of risking it, we just stayed in the car. He planted some pretty rough and passionate kisses on me. We moved into the backseat where we had some intense car sex. We even cuddled after! I am keeping this dude around for a while.
As I write, my lady parts are a little sore and I am concerned for the commute to work. I hope my car doesn't smell. I also wonder where the condom wrapper is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ewwwwwwww
Post a Comment