So scratch what I said about Jersey in the last post.
Bean and I went out Friday night and I decided to invite Jersey because coughhewouldpayforourdrinkscoughcough. Pardon me.
We headed to SoNo, where all my crazy nights start these days.
Jersey and I played a game where we had to pick someone at the bar that the other person had to go talk/flirt with. After Bean made some new friends, we left her and went to another bar where we danced, drank, and got a little dirty.
We met back up with Bean and decided to end the night. I ended up going home with Jersey. Side note: Jersey lives with his much older sister and her family in a HUGE house. We snuck into his home sans shoes for a quieter entry. His fam was in Rhode Island, but his little nephew and nanny were still home.
We kept it quiet for the most part until I knocked over a lamp in the heat of things. The sex was good during the one night stand, but honey it was a-maz-ing this time. We hardly slept and in the morning we had wonderful pillow talk, lots of laughs, and breakfast in bed. As I was about to get dressed, I noticed his amp and then we ended up playing guitar in our undies. Hopefully there will be many more nights/mornings like this to come.
I don't have any feelings for him. I think he is a good person and I like the way he works it. No diggity.
I think this is the first person that I have ever slept with where I wasn't emotionally involved. I like it. It's freeing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for No Diggity. Going to watch the video now. Glad to hear you are having some mindless hanky panky!
Post a Comment