Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Um. OW.

Note to male readers: Proceed with caution. Lots of vag talk below.

The feminist/sexual female in me is torn. I feel at once vindicated but vulnerable. My lower half has never been so bare. Why did I do this to myself? I mean, sure I'm a smooth operator but did I really need a strange woman rubbing me down with talcum powder?

Not to mention, Shunu saw me in angles that even Lobsterman has yet to witness. Chrissakes. While I had my legs up over my head I found myself speaking in sentences that sounded like I was walking over hot coals.

"So you're from Nepal....ah..eeee...OOOO...I hear it's lovely there."

I am sure Lobsterman is in for a treat tonight. I am so excited to see him (and show off my bare cooch) that I can barely stand it!!!!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

All I can say is beware when the wind blows.

A said...

KELLY CLARKSON!

LowerEatSide said...

Yep, ow is right. But boy do the boys love it. And you'll feel insanely sexy when you bare it all, haha.